Business Insider has issued its Best Startups of 2014 List, and it’s worth the read.
As should be expected from a media source whose CEO is Henry Blodgett, there’s a whole lotta technology on the list, analyzed by factors like
- growth, and
- investor interest.
Here’s the list:
- GLAMSQUAD brings hair salon-quality blowouts to your apartment.
- Spring is the Instagram for shopping.
- DWNLD makes apps easy to make, customize and get published in the App Store
Ello is the ad-free, anti-Facebook social network.
Curbside lets you order stuff on your phone and pick it up at the store without leaving your car.
Reserve takes all the pain out of making restaurant reservations.
- Shyp sends your packages for you, so you never have to step foot in the post office
- Jet.com is Marc Lore’s mysterious “Amazon-killer” e-commerce website.
- … More …