Today, Bob Coleman reports on the “2014 Joint Small Business Credit Survey“, a study compiled by the Federal Reserve Banks of New York, Atlanta, Cleveland and Philadelphia, that reveals that one in three small businesses that received credit in the first half of 2014 came in the form of a SBA loan.
Read more news about SBA lending at the Coleman Report.
~ To find out whether your small business qualifies for an SBA loan, please contact BusinessUS using our contact page, or send an email to Norris Lozano, our CEO,
Business Insider has issued its Best Startups of 2014 List, and it’s worth the read.
As should be expected from a media source whose CEO is Henry Blodgett, there’s a whole lotta technology on the list, analyzed by factors like
- growth, and
- investor interest.
Here’s the article:
Here’s the list:
- GLAMSQUAD brings hair salon-quality blowouts to your apartment.
- Spring is the Instagram for shopping.
- DWNLD makes apps easy to make, customize and get published in the App Store
Ello is the ad-free, anti-Facebook social network.
Curbside lets you order stuff on your phone and pick it up at the store without leaving your car.
Reserve takes all the pain out of making restaurant reservations.
- Shyp sends your packages for you, so you never have to step foot in the post office
- Jet.com is Marc Lore’s mysterious “Amazon-killer” e-commerce website.
- … More …
~ For more information about using an SBA Loan as part of your startup capital, please contact Norris Lozano at BusinessUS