While we’re putting that event together, we thought we’d share some his good stuff.
Here are “5 Unwritten Laws of Business” as quoted in CEO.com
Here are excerpts, but you really should read the article!
1. The Law of Decreasing Personality: The bigger your balance sheet, the more likely you are to be a jerk.
2. The Policy Doctrine: The more employee policies you have, the less likely you are to treat employees fairly.
3. The Law of Diminishing Participation Returns: The more people who have input into a decision or design, the less valuable the outcome.
4. The Inverse Square Rule of Proximity: The less time you spend with your employees the more rapidly their engagement and performance falls off.
5. Eastwood’s Law of Silence: The people who say the most have the least to say.
~ Posted by Norris Lozano, CEO of BusinessUS, a small business lender based in Southern California